- Trips Include:
- * All gear is provided if you can't bring your own (rods,reels,flies, etc.)
- * Fuel costs are included in trip rates
- * We will provide water and ice and do stop in the morning for breakfast and pick up lunch
- What to bring:
- * Amber color lenses polarized glasses
- * 7,8,9,10wt fly rods are great for red fish
- * WF Floating fly lines with plenty of backing
- * For winter fishing bring plenty of warm layers as it can get very cold out there
- * Sunscreen and bug spray
- * Rain gear( jacket and pants)
- * Some kind of hat(ball cap)
- * Any medication you may need
- * A three day non-resident Louisiana fishing license covering the days you will be fishing
- * Cameras are always great to take pictures of your trophy fish
Book a Trip in 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 Fill out the required fields below
For your convenience you can book your fishing trip by filling out the form below, or by calling Captain Greg. Balance of all fees are payable upon arrival the day of your scheduled trip.
The deposit for all trips is $100.00 PER DAY
Fields shaded in red are required
Step 2 Select date from calendar or enter date to see available fishing trips
- Trips Available
- Day is Booked Full
- If your desired date is booked, please call us, as there may be a cancellation, or we may be able to book your trip with another guide.
- Number of Anglers:
- Number of Days:
Step 3 Select the fishing trip type
- Full Day Trip - 1 or 2 people: $ 700
- Half Day Trip - 1 or 2 people: $ 550
**I have read and agree to the conditions in the Disclaimer. Click Here to view
Please select your payment type:
All online payments are processed through PayPal.
You DO NOT need a PayPal account to make
an online payment.
Balance of all fees are payable upon arrival the day of your scheduled trip.
Deposit Due: $0.00